Meeting new people cab be difficult for some and near impossible for others – and that’s just meeting and making new friends. Finding a potential partner is a whole other story. It helps if you are relatively extroverted, socially competent, prepared to take a risk (not to your personal safety), secure in your appearance, confident…yeah I know, that’s a tough list.
So where do you start?
- Through your circle of friends
- Through relatives
- At work
- At a bar or club
- At the park, gym, or local pool
- In a book or music store
- At a sporting event
- Online dating
- Eduction – Uni, TAFE, an adult education class
- Attend events like pub quizzes & trivia nights
- Go to gigs at pubs and small clubs
- Career networking events
- Go to singles events
- Join clubs that may interest you.
Really funny article from 1958 on how to attract a husband: Moonchild.net